«European Healthcare 4.0 Erasmus+ Program» (2020 – PRESENT)
The main objective of the project is to find possible solutions to tackle the identified skills gap in light of creating an innovative tool for teaching, training, and decentralized learning. During online meetings, we were discussing the status quo within partner countries – detected needs in care institutions regarding further training of migrant nurses and sharing of current practices among partners.
– Germany: Europcare – placement agency specialized in the health sector (lead partner) www.europcare.eu
– Germany: Bürgerhilfe- Operator of nursing homes (www.buergerhilfe.de)
– Cyprus: SYNTHESIS Center for Research & Education
– Cyprus: AGECARE, MATERIA – operator of nursing homes
– Crete, Greece: FRONTIDA STO SPITI KOINSEP – Home Care Services