«European Healthcare 4.0 Erasmus+ Program» (2020 – PRESENT)
We have started our first European project “Health Care 4.0.” 🇪🇺🤩 in September 2020 and we are very excited to collect experiences in this new field🤩 🇪🇺
ℹ️📣The aim of the project is to determine detected needs in care institutions regarding further training and onboarding procedures of migrant nurses and sharing of current practices among partners.
The project consortium consists of five partners from four different countries: Germany, Austria, Cyprus, and Greece. Together we comprise different economic sectors.
Our Partners are:
- EUROPCARE, from Germany, the lead partner and a recruitment agency for nursing professionals
- Bürgerhilfe e.V. from Germany – provider for nursing homes
- AGECARE from Cyprus, also a provider for nursing homes
- BEST(Austria) a VET- provider
- And us – FRONTIDA STO SPITI KOINSEP(Greece, Crete) – a provider of home care services
Sadly because of the COVID situation, our meetings are only possible online., but the enthusiasm of the partners and eagerness to find the best solutions are not influenced by those difficult times.
This project (project number: 2020-1-DE02-KA202-007553) has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
KA2 – STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS FOR VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING – COOPERATION FOR INNOVATION AND THE EXCHANGE OF GOOD PRACTICES
SEPTEMBER 2020 – AUGUST 2021